Thursday, June 24, 2010

Matt & Kim - Family Pictures

This is Kim and Matt.  I have known Kim for 11 years.  I have know these kid since they were 8 on down.  And now TJ is going off to the Army, Ashley is going to be a senior, and Maddy is a big 8th grader.  She was just a toddler when I met them.  The twins, Meagan and Brittney, are going into High School.  Where does the time go?  Our shoot was scheduled for Sunday and then we had the awful tornado.  But it was the last day we could get pictures since TJ was leaving for basic training the next morning.  We already had to cancel our other session due to thunderstorms.  So we held on and ventured out after the storm was gone.  Yet we didn't want to go far because we still had thunderstorm warnings until midnight that night.  All was well though and we  got it done.  Thanks Matt and Kim I love you and your family!  Good Luck TJ on your new adventure!  Visit me when you come back for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. I'm not sure which one is the best they are all good. I have known Kim and her family for almost 1 year now, I teach with Kim at Lockwood school. They are a wonderful family to get to know and to hang out with. Good job on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete